Jun 16, 2006



Updates on Fridays!

Beginning today, I will make Fridays my update days, both here and on my Web sites. Check back on Fridays to see what's new! (You may want to wait until late in the day.)

I'm interested in hearing what people are reading in relation to Celtic Spirituality. I have a stack of books on my desk right now waiting for me. I will get to them but first I'm reading some friends' new books: Sharon Hinck's The Secret Life of Becky Miller and John DeSimone's Leonardo's Chair.

But, waiting in the wings (in no particular order):
Celtic Christianity by Ian Bradley
Bright Sword of Ireland by Juilene Osborne-McKnight (I think I've actually already read this one so it will be a re-read.)
Every Earthly Blessing by Esther De Waal
Climbing Brandon by Chet Raymo
Malachy McCourt's History of Ireland

Wow, I can't wait to get to these. Anyone read any of these and like to comment? Have others you are reading or would like to recommend? Speak up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment