Jul 22, 2011

Sharing the Love

Greetings!
Wow, has it been a busy summer, or what? I was hoping to have something posted today that was truly inspiring, but I think my brain is fried. (And not just from the heat either.)

I would like to encourage anyone reading this blog to sign up for my newsletter. It's usually monthly and we have a trivia contest every month with free prizes! (Yeah, what kind of prize is not free? Told you my brain is fried.) BUT, one reason you might want to do that NOW is that I'm going to share something with my newsletter subscribers before the general public hears it. Curious? Hop over to my web site: www.cindyswriting.com and click the link to subscribe.

And just so I don't leave you empty-handed....

For your browsing pleasure:
50 Best Blogs for Celtic Culture & History
(Mine's not listed, but maybe someday!)
See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment