Jul 21, 2016

Celtic Designs To Color

Color My World
 Are you into adult coloring books? I was for a while, and will most likely go back to them. I have a couple different ones, including one based on the Book of Kells. People say they are relaxing, and I agree. I found that when I was stressed about something that I could do nothing about, except wait, coloring gave my mind something to do.

These are some that I've done. A few of my Celtic ones I've started, but not yet finished. They are more intricate.


You can tell I have a colorful theme going on. I haven't yet decided to keep to a a color scheme. I'm more of a crazy quilt colorer at this point.

I'd love to hear if you've gotten into this trend. A friend of mine told a joke about a boy, sometime in the future, asking his grandpa how Donald Trump became president. He said, "Oh, that was the year everyone was into adult coloring books and not paying attention."


Want to try it out? Here a link to some free Celtic designs you can print out.  You can even do your coloring online if you'd like!

(The page below came from my book, not that web site, but I'm going to try out some of those soon!)


No comments:

Post a Comment