Mar 2, 2007

What I'm Reading

http://www.harpercollins.com/harperimages/isbn/large/5/9780060929435.jpgProverbs & Sayings of IrelandThe Quest of Three Abbots : The Golden Age of Celtic Christianity

Anam Cara is philosophical and meaty, but good food for thought. The proverbs are mainly for research, but fun to read. The Quest of Three Abbots is a book I started a while ago and am just getting back to. Now that I'm done some other research, this is falling into place for me.


This is a book written by my writing buddy, Sharon Hinck. Different from what I usually read, but I enjoy Sharon's style and her wit. And she moves me with the serious scenes. Life is not all roses, huh?

We are in Joshua. All the blood and gore in the OT is a little hard to swallow, but the devotionals in this version are helpful in putting it all in prospective.

No comments:

Post a Comment