Aug 7, 2009

Festival Time!



I'm headed to the Milwaukee Irish Fest, the largest Irish festival in the world. I'm really looking forward to meeting new folks who share my passion for Irish culture and history. I'm also looking forward to getting reacquainted with some old friends. Author Patti Lacy will be speaking and signing with me. It's her first time at the Fest. We're sure to have a lot of fun. I will also be meeting up with author Brenna Briggs. Brenna has arranged a pre-Fest book signing at Books & Brew in Milton, WI. There will be several authors there, so if you're in the area stop in!

I'm also looking forward to seeing Dr. Tim Campbell again. He is the director of the Saint Patrick Centre in Downpatrick, Northern Ireland. He will be speaking about the history of County Down, and I'm really looking forward to that since that's where my ancestors came from. Tim also helped me with the section on St. Patrick in my new book.

If you're at the fest, stop by Sean's Celtic Creations. Sean makes quality Celtic jewelry. Next time you see me, look at my wedding ring as an example. I always enjoy stopping by and saying hello to Sean. He's been so encouraging to me in my writing journey.

And besides all that, I'm looking forward to the fabulous Celtic music at the Fest!

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment