Mar 12, 2010

Sharing some links


photo via creative commons by Christophe BENOIT
From time to time I'll pass along some links that I think readers of this blog might be interested in visiting. Today, I'm sharing some of the links from folks who have contacted me or that I found by some means that I cannot now remember. :-/

The Celtic Monk. This blog is written by a clergyman named Andy. I especially found his post on dreams and how the ancient Celtic Christians considered dreams to be messages from God interesting.

Gaelic.com Celebrating all things Gaelic.

Irish Heritage Carnival
A very cool site with links to other blog articles you might enjoy.

Patrick Comerford's Site
Lots of interesting tidbits on Ireland and other sites the author has visited. He is a priest in the Church of Ireland (Anglican) and a former journalist.

I'll share more links in the future. Please let me know if you find this helpful.

*Next week, of course, we celebrate St. Patrick's Day, so I'll be sharing my thoughts on the patron saint. Also, if any of you are local, please drop by tomorrow and see me at the St. Patrick's Day parade in Dublin, OH. I will be at the Tehku Tea Company from 10-3. Pictures are sure to follow. ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the links, Cindy, especially The Celtic Monk. And, I didn't realize you were so close... I've been through Dublin several times. Have fun at the parade; I'll look forward to seeing your photos.

    A pleasant weekend to you-

    ReplyDelete