Apr 23, 2010

Celtic Podcasts


photo via creative commons by SummerRain812
Here are a few I listen to. Feel free to share more in the comments section.

Celtic Roots Radio, broadcasting from Belfast. Besides playing artists you might not hear elsewhere, you'll get tips on Northern Ireland slang.

Irish Roots Cafe. If you search on iTunes, you'll find several podcasts. I especially like the Irish Hedgerow History Lessons where you are taught Irish history by two scholars.

NPR: Thistlepod with Fiona Ritchie. I never seem to catch this live on air, so having this archive on a podcast is great.

Celtic Folk Podcast (search on iTunes). More great Celtic music.

Sometimes I just search for "Celtic" or "Celtic Christianity" and found some interesting lectures. I'd love it if you would share what you listen to!

Have a great weekend!
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment