Jan 7, 2011

Caution!

Just thought I'd post some stuff for fun today.

We saw this sign along a narrow road on our way to boat launch at Lough Neagh in Ireland. Sometimes words are just not needed!

Other times, however, the words on the signs made us scratch our heads.
Of course, it was true!

The sign below was hanging in a 19th century schoolhouse in the Ulster Folkpark. Apparently the teacher had to put the sign out whenever he was using this type of instruction.


There was no sign to warn us about this. Just thought you'd enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Loved them!
    cb
    http://sunnebnkwrtr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had the same experience with sheep on the Dingle peninsula. However I did see a sign... it was painted on the road and read SLOW. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right, Jody, although I think the "slow" was because of the curvy road. But I might be assuming too much!

    Weren't those cows huge?

    ReplyDelete