Jul 28, 2006

Legends


Aren't legends fascinating? I've always thought so. Recently I met an author who thinks so too. In

fact, her motto is: Legend begins where truth ends...Or is it the other way around?

Linda Wichman was just featured on a blog I participate in called Favorite PASTimes. She wrote a tale that picks up after King Arthur's death, called Legend of the Emerald Rose.

Doesn't it seem like the more we learn, the more questions we have? But then.....that's what I love about legend. You don't to prove it's true; but you always know it could be. That how I feel about Brigid and the other ancient Celts I study.

1 comment:

  1. Cindy,

    It's so cool to meet someone who shares the same passion to explore the world of legends and uncover those golden nuggets of truth. I can't wait to sit down and read Brigid's story.

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete